ANA SUI.
Photobucket
Nurfarhana
Diploma in Theatre.
19 Years of Age.
VerymuchinlovewithAsrafAbuSamah
Zac Efron!












♥

Thursday, April 22, 2010
Id break ur bones.

Today, the thing that got stuck in my head was that someone said I looked really small. Like someone who took drugs or who is "berpenyakit". Kanasock,do I really look like that. Hahaha,i cant help but laugh. Its damn hilarious.


Anyway, school has been tough lately. Exams are coming!im not prepared.siao gao. I just registered for exams but I have to admit, im kind of like in a holiday mood already,which I know is very wrong. My singing exam is soon and my voice is as hoarse as ever. I think from tomorrow onwards I have to drink lotsa water. I have been coughing like mad. When I breathe theres this tickling sensation at my chest that makes me cough which is getting downright annoying!


Im so bored at home.Homework,homework all day..Ohhhhh weekends come here soon:(

6:33 AM